Start a Circle
The process of starting a new Circle of The King's Daughters is very simple and we look forward to helping you get started by following these quick and simple steps:
- Contact us to schedule a day/time to host an info session
- Invite anyone you know that would might be interested in joining your Circle or would simply like to learn more about The King's Daughters
- Attendees will be supplied with a KD membership info packet
- During or after the info session, you'll choose your Circle's Name and personalize a template bylaws for your Circle to present to The King's Daughters' Board of Directors for official installation of your new Circle.
- Each new member will receive, complete, and submit a Membership Application
And that's it! Easy Peasy. We’re excited about working with you as a King’s Daughter!
The King's Daughters Office
Our organization is comprised of 48 Adult Circles and 6 Junior Circles. Circles are groups of women that range in size from 6 to 50 members; each of which have one goal in common – to ensure that the children of the region continue to receive the best medical care possible and to make CHKD the best it can be. To achieve this goal, Circles have fundraisers throughout the year, and also participate in major projects such as the Tour de Cuisine, RunWalk for the Kids, Breakfast with Santa, and Moonlight & Mistletoe. They also make hand-sewn stuffed bears for the surgical patients and many other hand-made items for our patients at CHKD. There are also opportunities to volunteer in various ways inside the hospital.