When you attend one of our annual events, you are helping us support the critical initiatives of CHKD. We are currently raising $2 million (for a total of $3 million) toward CHKD’s Mental Health Program. Over the years, The King’s Daughters has made a huge impact by supporting vital programs and purchasing much-needed equipment for CHKD including:
- 29 State-of-the-Art Cribs
- 1 Transport Unit (ambulance)
- Incubators and Ventilators
- 2 Aquatic Therapy Pools
- Established The King's Daughters Milk Bank
- Gave endowment for the Nursing Externship and Child Advocacy Center
- Contributed to CHKD's Health & Surgery Center at Concert Drive, CHKD’s Sports Medicine Gym, and much more.